Clinton's marinated chicken is a great edition to your next barbecue!
Buttermilk Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 4 Cloves Garlic (grated)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (leaves only, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 pounds Chicken Thighs (boneless, skin-on)
- pinch Salt
- Combine the Buttermilk, Garlic, Dill, Olive Oil, and a generous pinch of Salt in a dish or bowl and whisk together. Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade to use for basting. Add the Chicken, toss to coat completely, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Alternatively, you can combine in a zip-top bag.
- When ready to cook, preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Shake excess marinade off of the Chicken Thighs, and place on the grill, skin-side down. Grill until the skin crisps, and Chicken has cooked about 75% through, about 4 minutes. Baste the Chicken with the reserved marinade every few minutes. Flip and finish cooking the Chicken, about 3 more minutes. Remove and rest at least 5 minutes before serving.