This deliciously creamy pie is perfect at any party. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 " store bought pie crust (unbaked)
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in egg one at a time. Add butter, then buttermilk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings
Cherry Pecan Monkey Bread
Grilled Cornbread with Blueberry Compote
Grilled Lobster Tails with Lime Basil Butter
Grilled Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Red Onions