This deliciously creamy pie is perfect at any party. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 " store bought pie crust (unbaked)
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in egg one at a time. Add butter, then buttermilk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Flank Steak with Herb Dressing and Charred Broccolini
Publican Chicken with Chicory Salad
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
Kathy's Spicy Chicken
Whole Wheat Penne with Summer Squash and Arugula
Muffaletta with Olive Relish