Talk about stick to your ribs satisfaction! Carla Hall's biscuits are the perfect side for your next dinner or breakfast!
Buttermilk Ranch Biscuit
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour (plus more for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 tablespoons Cold Butter (thinly sliced into pats)
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt until evenly combined.
- Add the slices of Butter and coat in the Flour mixture. Working with your hands or pastry blender. Gently incorporate the Butter into the Flour maintaining a light flaky consistency.
- In a measuring cup stir together the Buttermilk and 3 tablespoon dressing. Pour into the Flour mixture. Stir in the liquid making sure not to over mix. Once the dough is sticky but can pull away from the bowl, portion into the dusting Flour. Coat and then carefully shake off excess Flour. Place onto the prepared baking sheet leaving about 1-2 inches between each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes until light golden on top.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining dressing and melted Butter.
- Remove biscuits from oven and brush with the melted Butter/dressing mixture and return to the oven to bake for 2-3 more minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm.