Make Carla's scrumptious crispy rice bars with candy for your next kid friendly party!
Candy & Marshmallow Bites
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 10 ounces Marshmallows
- 6 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 cup Candy (Cadbury mini eggs; crackle eggs; jelly beans - chopped as needed)
- Over low heat, combine Butter and Marshmallows in small pot. Stir until melted, and then remove from heat.
- Completely coat Cereal by slowly stirring in Marshmallow mixture.
- Coat muffin tin with Cooking Spray.
- Take coated Cereal and layer into muffin tin. Put Candy in center. Top with another layer of coated Cereal.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Salt and let coated Cereal cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, remove from tin and enjoy!