Make your own cheese snacks at home in minutes!
- 8 ounces Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons Ice water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Pulse everything (except Water) together in the food processor until the dough resembles coarse sand.
- Pulse in Water 2 tablespoons at a time. You may need to add a little more if the dough looks dry.
- Remove the dough from the processor, form into a disk, flatten slightly, and wrap in plastic. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough out on a lightly floured work surface. You may want to work with half of the dough at a time. Roll to a very thin (about 1/4" inch) rectangle then cut in to 1" by 1" squares. Crimp the edges with a fork and using a skewer, dock a hole in the center.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet or silpat. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until crispy.