This healthy handheld breakfast is perfect for the family on the go!
Cheesy Breakfast Muffin
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese; lite; shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese; Reduced Fat; Reduced Sodium; Shredded
- 3 cups Frozen Chopped Broccoli; Thawed
- 7 cups Whole-Grain Bread; Cubed
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 12 standard-sized muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Broccoli, Bread and Water. Mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add Onion Powder and Garlic Powder while continuing to mix, until spices are evenly distributed.
- Let sit for a minimum of 10 minutes so the Bread can soak up liquid.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, portion the Bread Mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden.
Similar categories: Breakfast & Brunch