A fast food favorite now available at home!
Carla Hall's Cherry Limeade
- 1 (12-ounce) Club soda
- 3 Lime wedges (for juice)
- 1 cup Cherries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- In a bowl, macerate the cherries and sugar.
- In a blender, purée cherry mixture until smooth and pour through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
- For slushy texture, blend cherry syrup and lime juice in ice.
- Top with club soda, garnish with lime and serve with straw. Or serve over ice by filling a 16 oz glass 2/3 full with ice. Pour club soda over the ice. Add cherry syrup and the juice of 3 lime wedges and drop them into the drink.