This margarita hits the spot!
- step-by-step directions
- 2.5 ounces silver tequila
- 1.25 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (plus extra for rim)
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt (for glass rim)
- lime wedges (to garnish)
- For the Cherry Margarita: Dip the rims of the glasses in lime juice and then dip in salt. Fill glasses with ice and set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and cherry juice. Cover and shake until fully combined. Strain mixture evenly between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
- Tip: For a tasty twist, try this margarita with pomegranate juice instead of tart cherry!
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon
Breakfast Carbonara Casserole
Sweet Potato Pierogies