This margarita hits the spot!
- step-by-step directions
- 2.5 ounces silver tequila
- 1.25 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (plus extra for rim)
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt (for glass rim)
- lime wedges (to garnish)
- For the Cherry Margarita: Dip the rims of the glasses in lime juice and then dip in salt. Fill glasses with ice and set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and cherry juice. Cover and shake until fully combined. Strain mixture evenly between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
- Tip: For a tasty twist, try this margarita with pomegranate juice instead of tart cherry!
rate this recipe
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Toasted Almond Bons
Chopped Cheese Sandwich
Sweet and Spicy Lemonade Grilled Chicken
Cherry Pink Lemonade
Dutch-Oven Peach Cobbler