This margarita hits the spot!
- step-by-step directions
- 2.5 ounces silver tequila
- 1.25 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (plus extra for rim)
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt (for glass rim)
- lime wedges (to garnish)
- For the Cherry Margarita: Dip the rims of the glasses in lime juice and then dip in salt. Fill glasses with ice and set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and cherry juice. Cover and shake until fully combined. Strain mixture evenly between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
- Tip: For a tasty twist, try this margarita with pomegranate juice instead of tart cherry!
BBQ Pork Dumplings
Spicy Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs with Shaved Carrot Salad
Kandi's Creamed Corn
Classic German Chocolate Cake
Almond Braised Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Halibut en Papillotte
Cookies and Cream Sweetheart
Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Mardi Gras Baked Alaska