What could you possibly add to a whole wheat veggie wrap to make it even tastier?!?! Chicken and bacon, that's what!
Chicken Bacon Veggie Whole Wheat Wrap
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (split)
- 2-3 tablespoons Adobo Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Sofrito
- 3 Cucumbers (peeled; quartered lengthwise)
- 1 Red Pepper (cut into strip)
- 1 Green Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Spinach
- 1 pound Crispy Bacon
- Honey Mustard
- 5 Whole Wheat Wraps
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (deseeded & chopped)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (deseeded & chopped)
- 1 White Onion
- 1 bunch Cilantro (chopped with stems)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Season the Chicken Breasts with Adobo Seasoning and Pepper. Rub with Sofrito and drizzle with Oil. Place on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove Chicken from the grill and cut into strips.
- To assemble the wraps, spread some sauce in the center of the wrap. Place a few strips of Chicken on the sauce and top with Cucumbers, Peppers, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Spinach and Bacon. Roll up the wrap to resemble a Burrito, tucking in the edges as you roll.
- For Sofrito:Combine the ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.