Make your favorite fast food sandwich at home!
Clinton Kelly's Chicken Club Sandwich
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless and boneless; halves)
- Oil for frying
- 4 Potato Rolls (toasted)
- 4 tablespoons Clinton's Ranch Dressing
- 4 slices Tomato
- 8 pieces cooked Bacon
- 4 leaves Lettuce
- 4 slices Asiago Cheese
- Place flour and buttermilk in two separate shallow bowls.
- Mix buttermilk with Tabasco. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to flour and mix. Lightly pound the cutlets. Dredge chicken in the flour then dip in buttermilk, then back in flour.
- To large skillet over high heat, fry chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Oil should be 350/360 degrees F.
- Spread Clinton's Ranch Dressing on one side of roll.
- Place the chicken cutlet on one of the slices of bread.
- Layer with slice of asiago, tomato, bacon, lettuce and the top bun.