A flavorful chicken dish that everyone at the table will enjoy!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut in 1-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 5 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, grated)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger (peeled)
- scallions (thinly sliced, to garnish)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- wooden skewers (soaked in water)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the soy sauce, sake, rice wine vinegar, dark brown sugar, chili flakes, garlic and ginger. Bring to a simmer and allow to cook until thickened, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a baking dish add the chicken pieces, pour over the thickened sauce and allow to marinate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Adjust the oven rack to the top rack of the oven. Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Thread 3-4 pieces of marinated chicken onto the skewers and place on baking sheet. Place in the oven and allow to broil until caramelized on all sides and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the oven and garnish with scallions.
- Tip: Right before the potluck begins, place the skewers under the broiler again for 30 seconds to warm through.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions