Tasty skewered shrimp is the perfect dish for your summer BBQ!
Chipotle Grilled Shrimp
- 1 can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Freshly-squeezed Lime Juice
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 large handful Cilantro
- 2 lbs Peeled and deveined Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 package Wood skewers
- 1 (22oz) can BUSH’S® Smokehouse Tradition Grillin’ Beans®
- For Marinade:
- In blender or food processor, blend peppers, oil, lime juice, garlic and salt until smooth. Add cilantro to mixture, blend until ingredients are combined. Pour marinade into large plastic resealable bag.
- For Shrimp:
- Place shrimp in bag of marinade, shake to coat and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight. While shrimp is marinating, soak wood skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to low heat. When grill is hot, thread shrimp onto skewers and place on grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque.
- Remove skewers from grill and place on serving platter. Serve with BUSH’S® Smokehouse Tradition Grillin’ Beans®.