Lamb it up! Beef isn't the only protein that make for a delicious burger!
Chipotle Ranch Burger
- 2 pounds Ground Beef (lean)
- 1 pound Ground Lamb (lean)
- 3 tablespoons Ranch Powder Seasoning (1 tablespoon for every pound)
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- Cooked Bacon (to serve)
- Colby Sliced Cheese (to serve)
- Avocado (to serve)
- Red Onion (to serve)
- Tomato (to serve)
- Chipotle Mayo (to serve)
- 6 Portuguese Rolls (split and lightly toasted)
- Chipotle Mayo
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2-3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (canned)
- 1 tablespoon Adobo Sauce from can
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- In large bowl, mix ground meats together with Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, and Ranch Powder seasoning. Separate into larger handfuls and create 6 burger patties.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat, and a tablespoon of Oil. Place patties in skillet and cook for 10-15 minutes for medium-well, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Once done, place on Portuguese Roll with Chipotle Mayo and top with accompaniments.
- For Chipotle Mayo: Chop Chipotle Peppers, and then add all ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth and well blended.