Decadent doesn't have to be sinful with these stuffed strawberries!
- 10 large Strawberries (have stems removed)
- 4 tablespoons Light/Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 2 No-Calorie Sweetener packets
- 2 drops Vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Slice the stem ends off the Strawberries, about 1/2 inch, revealing an opening in each berry. Use a narrow spoon to remove about half of the flesh inside each berry, allowing room for filling.
- In a small bowl, mix Ricotta, Sweetener, and Vanilla Extract until uniform.
- Spoon Ricotta Mixture into a bottom corner of a plastic bag; snip off the tip of that corner to create a small hole, and pipe the mixture through the hole into the Strawberries. Top with Chocolate Chips.