Decadent doesn't have to be sinful with these stuffed strawberries!
- step-by-step directions
- 10 large Strawberries (have stems removed)
- 4 tablespoons Light/Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 2 No-Calorie Sweetener packets
- 2 drops Vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Slice the stem ends off the Strawberries, about 1/2 inch, revealing an opening in each berry. Use a narrow spoon to remove about half of the flesh inside each berry, allowing room for filling.
- In a small bowl, mix Ricotta, Sweetener, and Vanilla Extract until uniform.
- Spoon Ricotta Mixture into a bottom corner of a plastic bag; snip off the tip of that corner to create a small hole, and pipe the mixture through the hole into the Strawberries. Top with Chocolate Chips.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami