Let the kids help with this dessert – it's as much fun to make as it is to eat!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 8- oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Gummy worms to decorate dessert
- Artificial flowers to decorate dessert
- Crush chocolate cookies in food processor until they’re the consistency of fine wet sand. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, prepare pudding packets with milk and add to cream mixture once thickened. Whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Fold both into cream cheese mixture.
- Plug hole in the bottom of a terra cotta flower pot, and add a layer of crushed cookies. Top with a layer of pudding mixture, and continue until the pot is full, ending with cookies. Refrigerate.
- Decorate dessert with gummy worms and artificial flowers.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Mousses, Puddings, & Pies Courses & Meals Desserts Custards, Puddings, & Mousses
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal