Let the kids help with this dessert – it's as much fun to make as it is to eat!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 8- oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Gummy worms to decorate dessert
- Artificial flowers to decorate dessert
- Crush chocolate cookies in food processor until they’re the consistency of fine wet sand. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, prepare pudding packets with milk and add to cream mixture once thickened. Whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Fold both into cream cheese mixture.
- Plug hole in the bottom of a terra cotta flower pot, and add a layer of crushed cookies. Top with a layer of pudding mixture, and continue until the pot is full, ending with cookies. Refrigerate.
- Decorate dessert with gummy worms and artificial flowers.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Mousses, Puddings, & Pies Courses & Meals Desserts Custards, Puddings, & Mousses
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber