Let the kids help with this dessert – it's as much fun to make as it is to eat!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 8- oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Gummy worms to decorate dessert
- Artificial flowers to decorate dessert
- Crush chocolate cookies in food processor until they’re the consistency of fine wet sand. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, prepare pudding packets with milk and add to cream mixture once thickened. Whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Fold both into cream cheese mixture.
- Plug hole in the bottom of a terra cotta flower pot, and add a layer of crushed cookies. Top with a layer of pudding mixture, and continue until the pot is full, ending with cookies. Refrigerate.
- Decorate dessert with gummy worms and artificial flowers.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Mousses, Puddings, & Pies Courses & Meals Desserts Custards, Puddings, & Mousses
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami