Carla Hall's Chocolate Fudge Oatmeal
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 10 Almonds (chopped)
- In a pot over high heat, bring the almond milk to a boil, and then whisk in the oats. Reduce to a simmer.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until incorporated. Simmer until oatmeal has thickened to desired consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste, and serve garnished with chopped almonds.