Daphne's chocolate hearts are delightful gift for the special someone in your life. Whip up a batch today.
- 1 12- ounce bag butterscotch flavored pieces
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Softened Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 3 teaspoon Stevia
- 3 tablespoon Molasses
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup finely ground Oats (not quick-cooking)
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 12 ounce 70% Cocoa or more Dark Chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 8 ounce melted white chocolate
- whipped cream
- Take butterscotch pieces and coconut oil and heat on stovetop to melt, being careful not to burn. Once melted, take off heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Stir in apple sauce, brown sugar, agave, Stevia and molasses. Beat in eggs and vanilla and pinch of salt.
- Stir in flour, oats, and baking powder.
- Mix in chocolate pieces. Spread in 13x9x2 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
- To make presentation, cut brownies into heart shapes with cookie cutter, then spread a scoop of softened sorbet onto the brownie. Drizzle with white chocolate and garnish with whipped cream.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Chocolate Candies Courses & Meals Desserts Candies Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day