Daphne's chocolate hearts are a delightful gift for the special someone in your life. Whip up a batch today.
- 1 12 ounce bag butterscotch flavored pieces
- 1/4 cup softened coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup agave
- 3 teaspoons stevia
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup finely ground oats (not quick-cooking)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 ounces 70% cocoa or more dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 8 ounces melted white chocolate
- whipped cream
- Take butterscotch pieces and coconut oil and heat on stovetop to melt, being careful not to burn. Once melted, take off heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Stir in apple sauce, brown sugar, agave, Stevia and molasses. Beat in eggs and vanilla and pinch of salt. Stir in flour, oats, and baking powder. Mix in chocolate pieces. Spread in 13x9x2 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
- To make presentation, cut brownies into heart shapes with cookie cutter, then spread a scoop of softened sorbet onto the brownie. Drizzle with white chocolate and garnish with whipped cream.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Chocolate Candies Courses & Meals Desserts Candies Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day