If brownies and s'mores got together, then this outrageously chocolate dessert would be the outcome.
Chocolate Trifle with Brulee Marshmallows by Michael Symon
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 2 cups Prepared Brownies (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup Prepared Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup Roasted Salted Peanuts (crushed)
- Assemble the trifle: Line the bottom of the trifle dish with brownie chunks. Top with chocolate pudding, crush six graham crackers and sprinkle over the pudding. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with roasted peanuts. Garnish with brûlée marshmallows. All quantities should be adjusted to taste!
- To make the brûlée marshmallows: Preheat broiler to high. On a baking sheet, arrange the marshmallows on four of the graham crackers. Broil for a 30 to 60 seconds, just until the marshmallows begin to lightly char.