Average tortilla chips and salsa are twisted into an interesting dessert your family will love!
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Strawberry Salsa
- STRAWBERRY SALSA
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries (diced)
- 1 Kiwi (peeled and chopped)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- CINNAMON TORTILLA CHIPS
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 5 Flour Tortillas (cut in triangles)
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- For the Salsa:
- In a large bowl, combine Strawberries, Kiwi, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice and Sugar. Stir to combine.
- For the Tortilla Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Sugar and Cinnamon. Lay Tortilla triangles on baking sheet sprayed lightly with Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Brush with Melted Butter. Sprinkle each Tortilla with Cinnamon Sugar Mixture on both sides. Bake for 15 minutes or until crunchy.
Similar categories: Desserts