You can't get much easier than this!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted, plus additional butter to serve)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (to grease)
- maple syrup (warmed, to serve)
- Preheat a griddle or nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and whisk to combine. In a medium bowl add the eggs, vanilla, butter, and milk and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until just combined, being careful not to overmix; there should be a few lumps.
- Brush the griddle with oil and drop 1/3 cup of the batter on the griddle. Allow to cook until golden brown and bubbles begin to form on the surface. Flip and continue to cook until golden on the second side and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with warm maple syrup and butter.
- Tip: Keep pancakes warm on a platter tented with foil or on a baking sheet in a 200ºF oven until ready to serve.
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Lamb Ribs with Shaved Asparagus, Mint and Feta Salad
Grilled Japanese Eggplant with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Vegetable Lo Mein