Spoon up this favorite seafood party dip for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup Italian-blend cheeses (Pecorino Romano & Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated or shredded)
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 French baguette (sliced and lightly toasted, to serve)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together except for the mozzarella cheese, crabmeat, and the French baguette. Mix until it is smooth. Fold the crabmeat into the mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella on top and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a baking dish for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and lightly toast French baguette. Serve dip with toasted baguette.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Lobster & Crab Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers Cheese Appetizers Dips and Spreads
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber