Spoon up this favorite seafood party dip for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup Italian-blend cheeses (Pecorino Romano & Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated or shredded)
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 French baguette (sliced and lightly toasted, to serve)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together except for the mozzarella cheese, crabmeat, and the French baguette. Mix until it is smooth. Fold the crabmeat into the mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella on top and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a baking dish for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and lightly toast French baguette. Serve dip with toasted baguette.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Lobster & Crab Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers Cheese Appetizers Dips and Spreads
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal