Spoon up this favorite seafood party dip for your next party!
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup Italian Blend Cheeses (Pecorino Romano & Parmigiano-Reggiano); grated or shredded
- 1/4 cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- 1 pound Lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- French Baguette; sliced and lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together except for the Mozzarella Cheese, Crabmeat, and the French Baguette. Mix until it is smooth. Fold the Crabmeat into the mixture. Sprinkle the Mozzarella on top and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a baking dish for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and lightly toast French Baguette. Serve dip with toasted baguette.