Spoon up this favorite seafood party dip for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup Italian-blend cheeses (Pecorino Romano & Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated or shredded)
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 French baguette (sliced and lightly toasted, to serve)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together except for the mozzarella cheese, crabmeat, and the French baguette. Mix until it is smooth. Fold the crabmeat into the mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella on top and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a baking dish for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and lightly toast French baguette. Serve dip with toasted baguette.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Lobster & Crab Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers Cheese Appetizers Dips and Spreads
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde
Chocolate Biscuit Cake