Who doesn't love a good Crab Rangoon?!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 bunch scallions (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 8 ounces lump crab meat (picked through for shell)
- 1 package wonton wrappers (about 40-50 pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 scallions (greens, sliced on a bias)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Into a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, lump crab meat, scalllions, and cilantro. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay one wonton wrapper onto the cutting board, Keep the remaining wrappers under a damp towel. Place 2 teaspoons of filling onto the wrapper. Moisten the edges with a wet fingertip and fold into a triangle shape. Press together to seal. Place on the prepared baking sheet, cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Preheat a Dutch oven to 375ºF with 3-4 inches of vegetable oil. Carefully add 10 crab rangoons to the oil. Using a mesh spider, flip them every few seconds. Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- For the Dipping Sauce: Into a medium bowl, add the vinegar, sriracha, honey, scallions, and cilantro. Whisk to combine. Serve with rangoons.
- Tip: Assemble the rangoons in advance and keep them in the fridge, covered with a damp towel until ready to fry.
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus