If you love wasabi peas then you're going to go bananas over its delicious cousin!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 - 14 ounce can Chickpeas (drained; rinsed & dried)
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Preheat oven 400º F.
- Mix together the first 4 spices until evenly distributed. Toss with the Chickpeas then drizzle in enough Oil just to coat. Toss and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until Chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, blend together the Salt and Lemon Sest to infuse the Salt.
- Toss together the Chickpeas with Lemon Salt and allow to cool before serving.
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus