If you love wasabi peas then you're going to go bananas over its delicious cousin!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 - 14 ounce can Chickpeas (drained; rinsed & dried)
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Preheat oven 400º F.
- Mix together the first 4 spices until evenly distributed. Toss with the Chickpeas then drizzle in enough Oil just to coat. Toss and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until Chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, blend together the Salt and Lemon Sest to infuse the Salt.
- Toss together the Chickpeas with Lemon Salt and allow to cool before serving.
rate this recipe
Cheesy Garlic Donuts
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs