If you love wasabi peas then you're going to go bananas over its delicious cousin!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 - 14 ounce can Chickpeas (drained; rinsed & dried)
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Preheat oven 400º F.
- Mix together the first 4 spices until evenly distributed. Toss with the Chickpeas then drizzle in enough Oil just to coat. Toss and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until Chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, blend together the Salt and Lemon Sest to infuse the Salt.
- Toss together the Chickpeas with Lemon Salt and allow to cool before serving.
Herbed Asparagus Frittata with Pea Shoot Salad
Pea Pesto Pasta
Striped Bass with Endive and Spring Onions
Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee
Poule au Pot
Braised Lamb with Spring Vegetables
Peas and Carrots with Polenta
Asparagus & Cheese Tart
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce