If you love wasabi peas then you're going to go bananas over its delicious cousin!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 - 14 ounce can Chickpeas (drained; rinsed & dried)
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Preheat oven 400º F.
- Mix together the first 4 spices until evenly distributed. Toss with the Chickpeas then drizzle in enough Oil just to coat. Toss and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until Chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, blend together the Salt and Lemon Sest to infuse the Salt.
- Toss together the Chickpeas with Lemon Salt and allow to cool before serving.
Flank Steak with Herb Dressing and Charred Broccolini
Kathy's Spicy Chicken
Publican Chicken with Chicory Salad
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
Whole Wheat Penne with Summer Squash and Arugula
Muffaletta with Olive Relish
Udon Bowl with Peanut Sauce and Grilled Chicken
Baked Eggs over Heirloom Tomatoes and Mixed Greens
Fresh Rigatoni with Zucchini and Corn
Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Scones with Lemon Glaze