A great appetizer for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Clinton's Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons capers (drained, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh horseradish (peeled, grated)
- chives (sliced to garnish)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. Arrange the whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, paprika, cayenne, celery salt, capers, and white wine vinegar to the yolks and mix with a fork until smooth. Season with pepper. Remove the mixture to a piping bag and fill the egg whites with a swirl of the yolk mixture. Garnish with horseradish and chives.
- Tip: Great dish to prepare in advance for a party. Keep the whites refrigerated on a platter and the yolk mixture refrigerated in a piping bag. Before the party, fill the eggs and serve!
rate this recipe
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken
Herby Store Bought Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce
Classic Tomato Sauce