A great appetizer for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Clinton's Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons capers (drained, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh horseradish (peeled, grated)
- chives (sliced to garnish)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. Arrange the whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, paprika, cayenne, celery salt, capers, and white wine vinegar to the yolks and mix with a fork until smooth. Season with pepper. Remove the mixture to a piping bag and fill the egg whites with a swirl of the yolk mixture. Garnish with horseradish and chives.
- Tip: Great dish to prepare in advance for a party. Keep the whites refrigerated on a platter and the yolk mixture refrigerated in a piping bag. Before the party, fill the eggs and serve!
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella