An easy-to-make elegant meal that'll impress even the most discerning of eaters!
Dijon Tarragon Salmon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Minced fresh Tarragon Leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 ; 6-ounce center-cut Salmon Fillets
- Set the broiler rack 6 inches from the heat source. Preheat the broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Dijon, Tarragon, and Mayonnaise. Place the Salmon on the baking sheet and slather the tops and sides with the mixture.
- Broil until opaque on top but still slightly translucent in the middle, about 8 minutes.