Make your own breadcrumbs with a simple combination of bread and spices.
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups cubed White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Evenly spread Bread Cubes onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until mostly dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process cubes in food processor making a coarse crumble. Add seasoning and pulse until crumble is fine and well mixed with seasoning.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon
Breakfast Carbonara Casserole
Sweet Potato Pierogies