Make your own breadcrumbs with a simple combination of bread and spices.
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups cubed White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Evenly spread Bread Cubes onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until mostly dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process cubes in food processor making a coarse crumble. Add seasoning and pulse until crumble is fine and well mixed with seasoning.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.
Cream Cheese-Stuffed Sweet Buns
Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Cracklin' Mozzarella Sticks with Tomato Basil Salad
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar