Make your own breadcrumbs with a simple combination of bread and spices.
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups cubed White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Evenly spread Bread Cubes onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until mostly dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process cubes in food processor making a coarse crumble. Add seasoning and pulse until crumble is fine and well mixed with seasoning.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin