Make your own breadcrumbs with a simple combination of bread and spices.
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups cubed White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Evenly spread Bread Cubes onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until mostly dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process cubes in food processor making a coarse crumble. Add seasoning and pulse until crumble is fine and well mixed with seasoning.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Pork with Gingered Plums
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette