Why buy a snack mix when you can make a better tasting one?
East Asian Snack Mix
- 2 cups Rice Checkerboard Cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Checkerboard Cereal
- 2 cups Wasabi Rice Crackers
- 2 cups Sesame Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups East Asian Spiced Nuts
- Spiced Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 1/2 cups Roasted Cashews & Peanuts
- Toss roasted nuts with Rice and Wheat Checkerboard Cereals, Wasabi Rice Crackers and Sesame Crackers to serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
For Spiced Nuts:
Preheat oven to 250º F.
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss nuts in mixture to coat.
Spread nuts onto a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet. Roast nuts in oven 35-40 minutes, being careful not to burn. Then remove and let cool.