Why buy a snack mix when you can make your own custom mix at home!
East Asian Snack Mix
- 2 cups rice checkerboard cereal
- 2 cups wheat checkerboard cereal
- 2 cups wasabi rice crackers
- 2 cups sesame crackers
- 1 1/2 cups East Asian spiced nuts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 cups roasted cashews and peanuts
- Toss roasted nuts with rice and wheat checkerboard cereals, wasabi rice crackers and sesame crackers to serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For Spiced Nuts: Preheat oven to 250º F.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss nuts in mixture to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet. Roast nuts in oven 35-40 minutes, being careful not to burn. Then remove and let cool.