What's better than a salad for lunch?!? A salad you can take on-the-go!
Egg & Avocado Salad Wrap
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled and coarsely smashed)
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce (Franks)
- 1 Celery Rib (slice in half lengthwise and diced)
- 1 Avocado (smashed with small chunks visible)
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Paprika
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (same size as celery)
- 1 cup Sliced Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Whole Wheat Wraps
- Stir together the ingredients in a large bowl, reserving the Lettuce and Wraps. Adjust seasoning to taste with Paprika, Salt and Pepper.
- Place a large scoop of the salad onto a wrap and top with some lettuce. Roll the wrap similar to a burrito and serve.