More like everything but the kitchen sink bagel crackers!
Everything Bagel Crackers
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- 5 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil (plus more to oil brush)
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- Toppings Mix
- 2 teaspoons Onion Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Flours, Salt and Sugar. Stir in the Oil and water. Bring the dry mixture from the bottom into the mix as the dough comes together.
- Turn out onto a lightly Floured surface and knead to combine completely, but do not overwork the dough. Divide into three discs and wrap two in plastic.
- Roll one disc at a time to 1/8" thickness. Cut into 2" triangles and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush the crackers lightly with an Oil pastry brush and sprinkle on the toppings mix. Cook for 30-35 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store for up to a week. Warm in the oven if crackers do not retain their crispiness.
- Toppings Mix: Combine the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to evenly distribute.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Cuisine Vegetarian