Ditch the oh-so-blah ranch and pour this over your next salad!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled feta.
- Serve with a shaved carrot salad.
- Serve dressing in place of high-caloric blue cheese dressing.
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon