Ditch the oh-so-blah ranch and pour this over your next salad!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled feta.
- Serve with a shaved carrot salad.
- Serve dressing in place of high-caloric blue cheese dressing.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions