Ditch the oh-so-blah ranch and pour this over your next salad!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled feta.
- Serve with a shaved carrot salad.
- Serve dressing in place of high-caloric blue cheese dressing.
Pork Chop Milanese with Peach and Potato Salad
Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Lemon Champagne Float
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Pork and Beef Meatballs
Savory Rye French Toast with Corned Beef Hash and Cheddar Onion Butter
Paella with Chorizo, Shrimp, Calamari, Mussels, Green Peas, and Curry Butter