The kids will love these..and so will you!
Carla Hall's Fro-Yo Brownie Sandwiches
- Brownies (cut into small squares)
1 Pint vanilla frozen yogurt (or your favorite flavor)
Mini chocolate chips
- Bake brownies to package directions.
- Once cooked cut the brownie in half, lengthwise, so you have a top and a bottom half. Spread yogurt over bottom half of brownie. Top with other half.
- Put brownie in the freezer for at least an hour to set (can be left overnight).
- Remove brownie from freezer and cut into square. Roll the sides in your favorite toppings and serve immediately.