Cool off with this sweet treat!
Carla Hall's Frozen Mango Bon-bons
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cups Frozen Mango
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Dried Mango (finely chopped)
- Add yogurt, milk, mango, honey and salt to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into silicon bon-bon mold and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler just until melted. Remove from heat. Let chocolate cool to room temperature, but not harden.
- Dip each frozen bon-bon in chocolate and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle dried mango over center of each dipped bon-bon.
- Place bon-bons in freezer to set for about 10 minutes.