Greek Yogurt Spread
Garlic Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Walnut Halves
- 4 Garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Dill (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Mint (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch of Salt
- grind of fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- Cover walnuts in cold water and refrigerate 8 hours or over-night.
- Drain the walnuts and chop them fine. In a medium bowl, combine the walnuts, garlic, dill, mint, oil, salt and pepper. Mix in the yogurt, cover, and refrigerate 30 mins to overnight to allow the flavors to combine. Or, if you prefer to use a food processor, add everything but the oil and yogurt pulse to a mealy consistency. Drizzle in the oil and pulse to incorporate, then add this mixture to yogurt, stir to combine, and refrigerate as above.
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks