Refresh your taste buds with this fizzy delight
- step-by-step directions
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 bottle (750 ml) Sparkling Water
- 1 ounce Ginger Simple Syrup
- Combine Vodka and Cucumber in a glass bowl or pitcher and refrigerate 1 hour. Strain out the Cucumber.
- Fill glass with Ice and pour in Vodka and Syrup. Stir in juice of Lemon Wedge. Top with Sparkling Water. Garnish with the boozey Cucumber Slices.
- To yield more Vodka to use for more drinks, maintain the ratio of Cucumber to Vodka and prepare a larger batch. For instance: a 12-inch Cucumber: 24 ounce Vodka.