Brunch just won't ever be the same after you've added this amazing Italian cocktail to the mix!
Ginger Peach Bellini
- Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 piece Ginger (sliced in coins)
- Peach Puree
- 1 pound Fresh Peaches (seededl chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Optional)
- Muddle a few Raspberries in a glass. Top with a spoonful of Peach puree and a splash of Ginger Simple Syrup. Top with Champagne and serve immediately.
- For the Ginger Simple Syrup: Combine all ingredients in a saucepot. Bring to a boil, and then remove from heat. Cool completely and strain. Use as needed.
- For the Peach Puree: Puree all ingredients until completely smooth in a blender. Use immediately or freeze.