Weight Watchers Gooey Rocky Road Bars
- 2 spray(s) Cooking Spray
- 4 ounces Chocolate Wafer(s)
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 3/4 teaspoon table Salt (or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup (s) Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup (s) Walnut(s) (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup (s) Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup (s) Mini Marshmallows (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper (or coat with cooking spray - though the bars will be a little trickier to remove from the pan).
- Using a food processor, process wafers into fine crumbs (or place wafers in a large, sealed zip-close bag and crush with a rolling pin). Add butter and salt to crumbs and pour into prepared pan; press down to form an even layer of crust.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and walnuts; sprinkle evenly over crust. Drizzle milk over top; sprinkle with marshmallow pieces. Bake until chocolate melts and marshmallows begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Cool completely in refrigerator before slicing into 16 pieces. Yields 1 piece per serving.