Pour into rocks glasses and top with a splash of soda water for the perfect finish
Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail
- 1/2 Grapefruit; peeled - chopped & de-seeded - reserve peel for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- Soda Water; to finish
- Muddle the Grapefruit, Honey and Mint in a cocktail shaker until juice is released and leaves are broken down.
- Add Ice to the shaker, secure lid and shake vigorously to break up ice and blend.
- Pour into rocks glasses and top with a splash of Soda Water.
- Garnish with Fresh Mint and a twist of Grapefruit.