This summertime mocktail is great for the whole family!
Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail
- 1/2 grapefruit (peeled; chopped & de-seeded; reserve peel for garnish)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- soda water (to finish)
- Muddle the grapefruit, honey and mint in a cocktail shaker until juice is released and leaves are broken down.
- Add ice to the shaker, secure lid and shake vigorously to break up ice and blend.
- Pour into rocks glasses and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a twist of grapefruit.