Green Goddess Dip
A delicious dip that is so easy to make!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (leaves only)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 cup radishes (rinsed, optional)
- 2 English cucumbers (cut into spears, optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips, optional)
- 1 package grissini (optional)
- 1 head endive leaves (optional)
- 1 cup snap peas (ends trimmed, optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, chives, parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, anchovy, garlic and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and grissini for dipping!
- Tip: Make the dip up to 1 day in advance and keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Similar categories: Dips and Spreads
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin