Green Goddess Dip
A delicious dip that is so easy to make!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (leaves only)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 cup radishes (rinsed, optional)
- 2 English cucumbers (cut into spears, optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips, optional)
- 1 package grissini (optional)
- 1 head endive leaves (optional)
- 1 cup snap peas (ends trimmed, optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, chives, parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, anchovy, garlic and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and grissini for dipping!
- Tip: Make the dip up to 1 day in advance and keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Similar categories: Dips and Spreads
Ricotta Gnudi with Brown Butter and Sage
BBQ Pork Dumplings
Spicy Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs with Shaved Carrot Salad
Kandi's Creamed Corn
Classic German Chocolate Cake
Almond Braised Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Halibut en Papillotte
Cookies and Cream Sweetheart
Linguine with White Clam Sauce