Green Goddess Dip
A delicious dip that is so easy to make!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (leaves only)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 cup radishes (rinsed, optional)
- 2 English cucumbers (cut into spears, optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips, optional)
- 1 package grissini (optional)
- 1 head endive leaves (optional)
- 1 cup snap peas (ends trimmed, optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, chives, parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, anchovy, garlic and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and grissini for dipping!
- Tip: Make the dip up to 1 day in advance and keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Similar categories: Dips and Spreads
Mexican Street Corn Salad
Black Bean Dip with Spiced Pita Chips
Roasted Pickled Pepper Hero
Shoestring Fries with Garlic and Rosemary
Mexican Chocolate Sweet Potato Milkshake
Latin Turkey Burger with Raclette Cheese
Cream Cheese-Stuffed Sweet Buns
Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Cracklin' Mozzarella Sticks with Tomato Basil Salad