Green Goddess Dip
A delicious dip that is so easy to make!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (leaves only)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 cup radishes (rinsed, optional)
- 2 English cucumbers (cut into spears, optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips, optional)
- 1 package grissini (optional)
- 1 head endive leaves (optional)
- 1 cup snap peas (ends trimmed, optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, chives, parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, anchovy, garlic and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and grissini for dipping!
- Tip: Make the dip up to 1 day in advance and keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Similar categories: Dips and Spreads
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon
Breakfast Carbonara Casserole
Sweet Potato Pierogies
Sugar Cookie Christmas Trees