Corn is twice is nice when you can eat it with one hand!
Grilled Corn Bites
- 3 Ears of Corn (shucked)
- 8 tablespoons Butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Lime (zest & juice)
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat a clean grill to medium.
- Place the ears of Corn on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side or until lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, stir together the remaining ingredients, adjusting seasoning to taste, until well combined.
- Remove Corn from grill and brush with the Butter mixture. Make sure Corn is lightly coated on all sides.
- Cut the Corn into 3/4" thick rounds and place in an airtight container and chill.
- Bring corn to room temperature to serve.