Transform boring corn into a delicious salad for your next outdoor party.
Grilled Corn with Tarragon and Chive Vinaigrette
- 4 Ears of Corn; shucked
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Apple; finely diced to size of corn kernel
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives; chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Tarragon; chopped
- 1 Shallot; finely diced
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Drizzle Corn with Olive Oil and place on the grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred on all sides. Remove from grill and cut kernels from the cob.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients, drizzling in about 1/3 cup Olive Oil to create vinaigrette. Adjust seasoning to taste. Toss in the Corn to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.