Don't miss out on grilling up Daphne's tasty chops for your friends and family!
Grilled Lamb Chops with Warm Potato and Corn Salad
- For the Lamb Chops
- 8 Lamb Chops (Frenched)
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 2 cloves Garlic (smashed)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (plus more to oil grill)
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- For the Warm Potato Corn Salad
- 2 pound Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes (halved)
- 4 Ears Corn
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic (smashed)
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (toasted and coarsely chopped)
- 1 bunch Scallions (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil (plus more to drizzle on potatoes and corn)
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Combine the Spices, Garlic, and Oil. Mix thoroughly and coat the Lamb Chops in this mixture. Marinate for at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Grill the Lamb Chops for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with the Warm Potato and Corn Salad.
- To Prepare the Potato and Corn Salad:
- Drizzle the Corn with Olive Oil, Salt, and Freshly Ground Pepper. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until lightly charred. Cut the kernels off of the cob.
- Place the Potatoes, a drizzle of Olive Oil, a smashed Clove of Garlic, a pinch of Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper and the Thyme on a double layer of foil, and seal up in a packet. Place on the grill and cook until Potatoes are fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Mustard, and Honey with a pinch of Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper. Add the Corn, Potatoes, Walnuts, Scallions, Parsley, and Golden Raisins. Toss everything to coat and serve warm.