Michael�s recipe is a perfect party dish for your next backyard cookout!
Grilled Rib Eyes
- 4 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Toasted and Ground Coriander
- 4 Beef Rib-Eye Steaks, 1 pound each (preferably Dry-Aged USDA Prime)
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- Combine the salt, sugar and coriander.
- Rub into the Steaks.
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Drizzle Steaks with Olive Oil.
- Grill the Steaks to the desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and let rest, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- If desired, drizzle cutting surface with Olive Oil, additional Coriander, Salt, and Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Slice Steaks before serving warm.
- Helpful Tips:
1. Planning ahead and seasoning overnight makes the steak even more juicy and delicious the next day.
2. Bone-in rib eye translates to more flavors in the meat from the inner muscular fat.
3. 1 part sugar in the kosher salt rub gives the steak a nice crust.
4. If the steak flames up once you open it on the grill the simple way to stop that is by just closing the grill top.