Michael’s recipe is a perfect party dish for your next backyard cookout!
Grilled Rib Eyes
- 4 ; 1 pound Beef Rib-Eye Steaks (preferably Dry-Aged USDA Prime)
- 4 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Toasted and Ground Coriander
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- Combine the Sugar, Coriander, and Kosher Salt.
- Rub into the Steaks.
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Drizzle Steaks with Olive Oil.
- Grill the Steaks to the desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and let rest, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- If desired, drizzle cutting surface with Olive Oil, additional Coriander, Salt, and Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Slice Steaks before serving warm.