Healthy doesn't need to be time consuming, Michael's 5-in-5 Salmon will save you time and calories!
Grilled Salmon with Shaved Cucumbers and Dill
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 4 ; 6 ounce pieces Salmon
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill; roughly chopped
- 1 English Cucumber (2 cups); sliced 1/8'' thick
- 1/3 cup Red Onion; thinly sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. While the grill is heating, season the Salmon with Salt and Pepper. Sprinkle the Fennel Seeds equally amongst the Salmon and gently press them in so they don’t fall off during cooking. Drizzle all of the Salmon with the Olive Oil.
- When the grill is hot, place the Salmon on and cook for 3 minutes with the lid down. Gently flip and cook for another 2 minutes with the lid down.
- While the Salmon is cooking, whisk together the Sour Cream, Dill and White Wine Vinegar. Add the Cucumber and Red Onion and season with Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Remove the Salmon from the grill and serve with the Cucumbers and Sour Cream.