Ham and Gruyere Pull Apart Wreath
A tasty dish for the holiday season!
- step-by-step directions
Ham and Gruyere Pull Apart Wreath:
- cooking spray
- 1 16- ounce bag store-bought pizza dough (room temperature)
- 1 cup black forest ham (minced)
- 1 cup gruyere (shredded)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- flaky sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (finely chopped)
Dijon Honey Dipping Sauce:
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Allow pizza dough to sit out until dough comes to room temperature and has risen.
- On a lightly floured work surface, stretch the pizza dough into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out 23 rounds of dough and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ham, gruyere, cream cheese and nutmeg. Scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of ham and cheese mixture onto the middle of each dough round. Enclose the filling by wrapping up the sides and rolling the dough into a ball. Once all the dough balls are filled, arrange into a wreath on the baking sheet. Create the outer ring by using 15 dough rolls, setting them close enough to each other to touch. Use the remaining 8 dough balls to create the inner ring of the wreath, ensuring that both the outer and inner ring touch. Brush the ring with 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with desired amount of flaky sea salt. Sprinkle the parsley evenly on top of wreath.
- In a small decorative bowl, stir together the Dijon, honey, and sour cream place the bowl in the middle of the wreath to serve.
- Tip: Make it your own! Stuff these delectable dough balls with your favorite filling!
rate this recipe
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken
Herby Store Bought Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce
Classic Tomato Sauce
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Crepe
Bologna Fried Rice