Clinton's eggy biscuit sandwich is the perfect satisfying breakfast on the go.
Ham, Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- 4 slices Canadian Bacon
- 4 Eggs (whisked)
- 1/2 cup Grated Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 2 Buttermilk Biscuits (sliced in half)
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium. Cooked the Canadian Bacon until light golden on both sides, about 3 minutes. Place a slice of Canadian Bacon on each Biscuit half.
- Add a few tablespoons of Butter to the pan and allow to melt. Pour in the whisked Eggs and begin to scramble as the Eggs cook along the edges. Stir constantly as Eggs cook to prevent sticking. Season lightly with Salt.
- Once Eggs are cooked through halfway, add a few more tablespoons of Butter and sprinkle in the smoked Gouda. Continue to stir to incorporate the Butter and Cheese.
- Portion the Eggs onto the Biscuits. Top with Freshly Cracked Pepper and a dash of Hot Sauce. Serve immediately.
Similar categories: Breakfast & Brunch