French toast doesn't have to be a bore, smother it in your favorite chocolate spread to amp up a favorite brunch dish!
Hazelnut Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 4 slices Brioche Bread
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Eggs
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- Warm Syrup
- Pre-heat a panini press to medium-high.
- Smear the Hazelnut Chocolate spread on half of the Bread and place another slice of Bread on top to make sandwiches.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the Milk, Egg, Nutmeg and Salt.
- Working in batches, dredge the sandwiches in the mixture to coat lightly on both sides. Place on the Panini press and close. Cook until golden and slightly crispy.
- Remove and serve warm with syrup.
Similar categories: Breakfast & Brunch