A healthy chicken dish that will leave you stuffed!
Healthy Stuffed Chicken
- 2 pounds Skinless Chicken Breasts; boneless;flattened
- 3/4 pound Low-Fat Feta Cheese; crumbled
- 1/2 cup packed; Chopped Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- one 14 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1 diced Mango; peeled and seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon seeded and diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Salt and Pepper; to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients in a bowl. Spoon out half of the mix onto each Chicken Breast.
- Wrap the Chicken around the stuffing and place in a small baking pan brushed with oil. Bake for 35 min.
- While the Chicken is baking, prepare the sauce: combine all ingredients in a pot over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, then turn heat down to low and simmer, stirring, for 15 min or until sauce becomes thick.
- Spoon the sauce over the Chicken to serve.