Make these mini Santa hat brownies!
Daphne Oz's Make-Under Brownies
- 1 12- ounce bag butterscotch flavored pieces
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Softened Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 3 teaspoons Stevia
- 3 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup finely ground Oats (not quick-cooking)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 12 ounces Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa or more) broken into small pieces
- 18 Strawberries (bottoms cut off)
- Take butterscotch pieces and coconut oil and heat on stovetop to melt, being careful not to burn.
- Once melted, take off heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Stir in apple sauce, brown sugar, agave, Stevia and molasses. Beat in eggs and vanilla and pinch of salt. Stir in flour, oats, and baking powder. Mix in chocolate pieces.
- Spread in 13x9x2 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
- To make the Santa Hat Brownies, use a small cookie cutter to make miniature round brownies. Top each brownie with a dollop of whipped cream. Then, top with a strawberry (base cut off so it's flat), and finally top each strawberry tip with a small dot of whipped cream.