A tasty twist on whipped potatoes!
Horseradish Whipped Potatoes
- 6-9 Large Idaho Potatoes
- 1 pound Butter
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup Fresh or Jarred Grated Horseradish
- 1 White Onion
- 8 Cloves Garlic Confit
- 1 Bunch Scallions
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Peel and slice potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water till for tender. Remove from water and drain.
- Bring milk to a simmer, add butter off the heat.
- Dice and caramelize the onion, add the roasted garlic cloves and mash into a paste.
- Put the potatoes through a food mill and mix in a large bowl with the horseradish, milk and onions. Add the milk in small batches to achieve the desired consistency.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste.