Just the right side dish for your holiday meal.
Charred Brussels Sprouts with Baby Carrots
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
1 bunch Baby Carrots (Stems On)
1 Red Onion
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoon olive oil
- Clean and shave the Brussels sprouts
- Peel the baby carrots and leave stem intact
- Season the baby carrots with salt and pepper and toss with the shaved red onion and roast in a 350 degree F oven for 10-12 minutes till tender.
- In a hot saute pan, add 3 tbsp of olive oil and caramelize the Brussel sprouts, add the carrots and finish with salt and pepper and freshly picked thyme.